- November 2010 - Granted the David Canter Memorial fund.
For exceptional skill in the discipline of paper.
- July 2009 - Shortlisted for the European Prize for Applied Arts.
From 600 applicants, 100 were shortlisted and showcased in Belgium.
- June 2009 - Winner of the Grand Ideas award.
For innovation and entrepreneurship from Shell Livewire.
- April 2009 - Winner of the Excellence in Jewellery award.
Presented by the British Jewellers Association.
- April 2008 - Winner of The Next Big Thing award.
Competition run by Arbutus Innovation for start ups to develop their genius.